Call us on: 01280 707 390 Email
Last Updated: 7th October 2016
Collection of information
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, register for an event or an online course, make a purchase, apply for a job, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, payment information, gender, information about your company and current position, employment history and any other information you choose to provide.
Information we collect automatically when you use our Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect the following information about you:
- Log information: we log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services
- Device information: we collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information
- Location information: with your consent, we may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications. For more details, please see “Your choices” below
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: we use various technologies to collect information, which may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your choices” below.
Information we collect from other sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you connect a Maxime account with your social media account, we may have access to certain information from the company that owns or operates the social media account, in accordance with the authorisation procedures determined by such social media company.
Use of information
We may use information about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve our Services
- To provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- To respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- To communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Maxime and others and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- To monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services
- To personalise and improve our Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests
- To process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- To link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
- To carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected and which is necessarily contemplated by the collection of such information or is otherwise explicitly mentioned in the process of collection
Sharing of information
- In connection with a joint marketing campaign, seminar, marketplace product offering or other product or service offered by Maxime in conjunction with a third party, we may share your information with any third parties participating in such offering and such parties may use this information for their direct marketing purposes. Please see “Your rights to prevent sharing” below for more information about this sharing
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf
- In response to a request for information if we are required by, or believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process
- To protect the rights, property and safety of Maxime or others
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social sharing features
Our Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytics services provided by others
Any questions or concerns regarding the collection, use or sharing of your information should be directed to us, using the contact information listed in the “Contact us” section below.
Maxime takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
If you are a resident of a country that provides you with the right to request a copy of the personal data Maxime holds about you and/or to correct any inaccuracies within such data, and Maxime is required by applicable laws to respond to such requests, then you may address such requests to us, using the contact information provided in the “Contact us” section below. Maxime will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information that we hold about you or to advise you if we are not required by applicable laws to comply with such requests.
Some of our mobile applications collect precise geo-location information from your mobile device. Prior to collecting such information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you may be able to subsequently stop the collection of this information through your device operating system settings. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove our mobile applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Maxime by following the instructions provided in those communications or by sending an email to unsubscribe@Maxime.com. If you email us to unsubscribe from our commercial email messages, please include the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the email subject line. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Your rights to prevent sharing
Residents of California and residents of certain international countries may request certain details, pursuant to applicable laws, about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a resident of one of these jurisdictions, and would like to make such a request, please contact us at privacy@Maxime.com
Terms and conditions of use
Welcome to the website of Maxime Solutions (“Maxime”). This website and the information, materials and documentation contained within it are provided to you subject to the following terms and conditions:
The contents of this website (including all website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof) are the copyright of Maxime. You are welcome to view the site and print or download any part(s) of it for personal, non-commercial purposes. You must not modify, copy, publish, transmit, display, perform, distribute, reproduce, license, transfer or sell any information or other content, products or services obtained from this website without our prior written consent.
Maxime seeks to ensure that all material on this site is accurate and current. Maxime does not in any way accept liability for any loss or damage caused by taking action as a result of material viewed on this website. Maxime is not responsible for the content of any external websites, which may be linked to this site.
All trademarks displayed on this site are either owned or used under license by Maxime and affiliates.
The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy completeness or fitness for any particular purpose or any site linked to it. Save to the extent that such limitation is not permitted under English law neither Maxime, nor any of its affiliates, nor employees shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising in contract, tort or otherwise out of any reliance on information contained in this site, access to or use of or inability to use this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
Your information and activity on this site must not:
- Be false, inaccurate or misleading
- Be in breach of any applicable laws, regulations, licences, or third party rights
- Interfere in any way with the proper working of the site and in particular you must not circumvent security, tamper with, hack into or disrupt the operation of the site or surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998
This site is intended normally to be available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Maxime will not be liable for any failure to achieve this level of availability.
The site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Maxime.
You agree to fully reimburse Maxime in respect of all losses, costs, actions, claims, and liabilities incurred by Maxime or its affiliates as a result of any breach or non-observance by you of these terms or any data submitted by you to us.
Maxime will make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses (and similar destructive devices) from the site but cannot guarantee the exclusion of viruses (and similar destructive devices) and you should take appropriate steps in respect of this risk.
At various points throughout the site you may be offered automatic links to other internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this site. This does not indicate that Maxime or affiliates are necessarily associated with any of these other sites or their owners. While it is the intention of Maxime that you should find these other sites of interest, neither Maxime nor affiliates nor their employees shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature for these other sites or information contained in them.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and each party to these terms submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Maxime Solutions Limited is registered in England and Wales, Company No. 08369087, at Unit C Shires Road, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Brackley, Northants, NN13 7EZ
Maxime Solutions Limited, Unit C, Shires Road, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Brackley, Northants, NN13 7EZ
Get more from Maxime:
Whatever your IT needs, get in contact with us today for an impartial chat.
Call: +44 (0)1280 707390