Call us on: 01280 707 390 Email
IBM Storage Systems
IBM FlashSystem Storage Overview
IBM FlashSystem all flash arrays enable even the biggest big data analytics applications to process massive quantities of information rapidly.
Being able to take action automatically based on real-time analytics is key to winning the future of IT.
IBM FlashSystem solutions give companies the “micro-latency” performance they need to adjust prices, optimise inventory prevent fraud, and more at top speed.
Maxime can arrange a proof of concept or a demonstration of IBM Flash Systems. Please contact us to learn more about these offers and the availability of the latest hardware for your review.
- Maxime have the accreditation, experience and expertise to provide you with the system that you need.
- Our team can help you integrate IBM Flash into your existing infrastructure to deliver the best possible use of IBM Flash technology.
- Maxime are fully supported by Avnet, providing us with global logistics, support, engineering and integration.
- We have access to the latest IBM incentives and offers, providing you with the best possible value solutions.
- We can provide you with demonstrations and a proof.
Get more from Maxime:
Contact us to discuss a Proof Of Concept trial, demonstration or to request more detailed information on IBM Flash Systems:
Call: +44 (0)1280 707390
IBM FlashSystem V9000
- Accelerate critical applications with the scalable performance of IBM® FlashCore technology
- Deploy all-flash storage for less than the cost of hard-disk drives (HDDs) with IBM Real-time Compression
- Harness the power of data using storage virtualisation powered by the ultra-low response times of IBM MicroLatency
- Accelerate time to value with agile, easy-to-implement, fully-integrated systems
- Protect your data with a full suite of disaster-recovery (DR) tools including snapshots, clones and replication
- Achieve advanced virtualisation, provisioning and performance management with IBM Virtual Storage Centre.
- Leverage advanced flash management features including IBM Variable Stripe Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) technology, IBM-engineered error correction codes, overprovisioning capabilities, ultra-fast write buffers and hardware-based data offloads
- Achieve even higher capacity densities than previous IBM FlashSystem models and leverage an offload encryption engine, high-speed internal interfaces and full hot swap and storage capacity scale-out capabilities
- Provide flexibility and extend functionality to virtualised external storage capacity with management of up to 32 Petabytes (PB) of external storage by a single IBM FlashSystem V9000 array.
Flash is the fastest growing product set in the IBM hardware portfolio, this rapid increase in deployments is largely due to the realisation that infrastructure performance can’t be measured by processor count alone and the economics of Flash mean that you don’t need hundreds or even thousands of spinning hard disks to serve those data hungry processors, with the ability to dramitically reduce rack footprints the savings in power and cooling alone can often provide the ROI required to justify a FlashSystem deployment and that is before you even consider the benefits of true MicroLatency.
Today, IT infrastructure is fully entwined with basic business operations, which means that crucial business questions become information technology questions. What is it worth to stay ahead of the competition? What is a better online customer experience worth to the bottom line? What advantages are gained by making faster, more informed business decisions? Can we afford not to have the best possible fraud protection and data security? When you answer these business-critical questions in terms of IT infrastructure and recognise the crucial role storage plays in the right answers, then the value of IBM FlashSystem skyrockets.
IBM FlashSystem V9000 offers the advantages of software-defined storage at the speed of flash. These all-flash storage systems deliver the full capabilities of IBM FlashCore technology hardware-accelerated input/output (I/O), IBM MicroLatency modules and advanced flash management coupled with a rich set of the features found in the most advanced software-defined storage solutions – including Real-time Compression, dynamic tiering, thin provisioning, snapshots, cloning, replication, data copy services and high-availability configurations.
Call: +44 (0)1280 707390
IBM FlashSystem A9000/A9000R
- Harness the performance of highly parallel architecture and IBM® FlashCore™ tech-nology in one innovative system
- Optimise storage economics with pattern removal, deduplication and compression
- Prevent “noisy neighbor” problems with quality-o f-s ervice (QoS) features that sup-port multi- tenancy and mixed workloads
- Deliver consistent, extreme performance to meet service level agreements for unpredictable, data-in tensive workloads
- Easily integrate with VMware, OpenStack, Linux and Microsoft platforms, and with almost any existing infrastructure
- Simplify storage administration with an innovative, new user interface
Whether you are a public cloud services provider or your company has implemented its own private or hybrid delivery model, the cloud presents challenges. The “always-on” dynamic nature of cloud services requires infrastructure that can adapt, grow and provide consistent response under any workload. Delivering consistent, extreme performance while manag-ing complex infrastructure can be costly.
You must mitigate the impacts of variable customer use cases, application workloads, and noisy neighbors with high input-output demands that can conf lict with other applications. The cost of switching service providers is low; if you don’t offer outstand-ing service, you will lose your customers.
Achieving the flexibility, scalability and performance essential to cloud services providers requires a new approach to data storage. IBM FlashSystem® A9000 integrates the extreme performance of IBM FlashCore technology, highly parallel architecture and comprehen-sive data reduction in one powerful solution. Whether you are a service provider requiring highly efficient management or an enterprise imple-menting cloud on a budget, IBM FlashSystem A9000 provides the simply consistent, simply reliable, simply efficient storage you need.
Call: +44 (0)1280 707390
IBM Storwize all-flash storage systems V7000F and V5000F
- Hardware Accelerated Real-time Compression: Reduce storage acquisition costs by using up to 80% less disk and flash capacity
- File support: Consolidates block and file storage in a system for simplicity and greater efficiency (Storwize V7000 Unified only)
- Active Cloud Engine: Enables highly-efficient policy-based management of files to reduce costs through use of tiered storage (Storwize V7000 Unified only)
- Clustered systems: Ability for block systems to both scale up and out for performance and capacity
- Deploy with confidence: Available IBM performance and capacity guarantees help you focus on your business, not your storage
- Automated storage tiering with IBM Easy Tier: Advanced technology for automatically migrating data between storage tiers based on real-time usage analysis patterns
- IP replication: Reduces remote mirroring costs with innovative network optimisation
- New generation GUI: Easy-to-use data management designed with a graphical user interface and point-and-click system management capabilities
One of IBM’s most successful storage platforms the IBM Storwize V7000 and V7000 Unified are now in their second generation with greatly improved performance and scalability thanks to IBM’s continual development and investment in the platform.
Storwize continues to break new ground thanks to it “Plays Well With Others” approach meaning that it suits multi-vendor environments and is a perfect marriage for converged deployments.
Built with IBM Spectrum Virtualise™ software, IBM Storwize V7000 Unified and Storwize V7000 provide the latest storage technologies for unlocking the business value of stored data, including virtualisation and Real-time Compression. In addition, the systems include a powerful hardware platform that can support the massive volumes of data created by today’s demanding cloud and analytics applications.
They are designed to deliver outstanding efficiency, ease of use and dependability for organisations of all sizes.
Call: +44 (0)1280 707390